Versatile Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is among the most effective and transformative forms of treatment for a variety of conditions, including back pain, shoulder pain, inflammation, stiffness and more. Thanks to the healing powers of massage, we are able to treat existing pain, prevent future pain and injuries and relieve the symptoms of certain medical conditions.
When you come to Heartsong Massage for a quality relaxation massage in Longview, WA, our goal is to give you a relaxing, welcoming and healing experience from the minute you walk through our door to the moment you leave. Take a look at these different massage options to get an idea of which massage you will be scheduling soon:
- Swedish massage: This relaxing massage involves using oil or lotion on the skin while rubbing, tapping, stroking, lifting and kneading the muscles and skin. If you are new to the world of massage therapy, this is a great entry point.
- Thai massage: Come enjoy some gentle rhythmic pressing of the muscles while fully clothed and laying on a cushion or mattress on the floor, with specific stretching assisted by your therapist.
- Hot stone massage: During a hot stone massage, heated stones are placed on the body to warm it and are used as tools to perform massage therapy. You will leave feeling looser and much more relaxed.
- Deep tissue massage: When you come to Heartsong Massage for a deep tissue massage in Longview, WA, we will use our special techniques to reach deeper tissues, such as those inside the shoulders and hips, between the ribs and where muscles attach to bones.
- Lymphedema swelling treatment: Lymphedema is a swelling of a body part usually occurring in the extremities. It can also occur in the face, neck, abdomen or genitals. If you or a loved one suffers from lymphedema, then you know it can be difficult to treat with traditional medicine. Fortunately, our lymphedema treatment has proven results.
To learn more about our different massage services, or to schedule an appointment, please call Heartsong Massage at 360-751-3313, or visit our Contact Us page.
Massage Therapy Rates
30 minutes $30.00
60 minutes $60.00
90 minutes $80.00
60 minutes $75.00
(we will bill your insurance this rate)
Pay At Time of Service
Difference in price due to administrative costs